This European standard design nail has a longer and thinner shank compared to the regular E nails.
The advantage of these nails is that you can drive the nails higher in the hoof wall without causing the hoof wall to crack, especially on thin walled horses.
The smaller sizes also can be used for aluminum or steel race plates. Fits very well in V-fullered shoes.
Copper coated for stronger and healthier hooves
- Designed to benefit the horse.
- Better than traditional horseshoe nails.
- Technically advance.
- Constantly quality.
- Strong box made of recycled plastic.
- Great Fit.
- Less damage to the hoof wall.
- No rust or wear inside the hoof wall.
- Hoof / horn quality improves.
- Stronger, Healthier hooves.